miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2018

Why we recycle paper?

 In the following reflection I am going describe my experience in one of the activities done for CAS, the recycling of paper and an oral presentation related to my activity. 



 Throughout the year, my working partner and I, with the help of our CAS coordinator, have collected the maximum amount of paper possible in school. To achieve our intentions we went class per class visiting the two buildings of our school. This activity has raised my awareness about the quantity of paper we use daily and the importance of recycling resources. This weekly activity done along with two partners helped me to get the inspiration to perform an informative presentation about recycling, developing and explaining the importance of taking care about the environment. 
My partner and I both got involved and suggested different ideas, taking together various decisions collectively. Once we planned the project, we used a different application named `prezi´ which we didn’t know about before. Through this website, I discovered new creative techniques that I’m sure will help me in the future, capturing the audience attention easily.


 By doing this relevant and productive presentation to young students, 






I got very excited and satisfied as I knew the students will learn new things such as the technical processes, environmental concepts and the importance of recycling.



At first, I thought the students wouldn’t like the information and my job in school. 





However, when I started, I got extremely surprised as they interacted with me and listened during all the presentation, making me feel more comfortable. 



I felt very relieved and calmed, as I knew some of the students changed their point of view of recycling. So my intentions were accomplished, as they learned how important recycling is in our lives and I promoted an eco-living lifestyle in the future generation.







 By Carlos Mendieta Ibañez Y12V











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario